Long Beach Gardenkid's club
MAX. OCCUPANCY: 20/DAY
Kids Club offers a touch of fun and relaxation to make your children’s holiday an unforgettable one. As one of the most recognized family hotels in Pattaya, it’s important that you can unwind knowing that your children are safe and happy with our experience caregivers.
Our Kids Club team are at hand to look after your little ones, get them engaging in activities and most of all, to ensure that they just have a good time in Pattaya. Our children’s activities take place every day of the week and they include all kinds of interesting programs that include arts and crafts, cooking and fun games! Our Kid’s Club Long Beach team are always looking to make sure the children are comfortable, and they are experienced enough to handle a variety of situations.
It’s paradise by the sea for children – with the resort’s private beach and swimming pool close by, kids have a variety of options for entertainment throughout their stay.
We know the sometime parents need some time to themselves to stoke the flames of passion.
We give couples that opportunity via our Kids Club, a superb facility where highly professional staff employs fun and educational activities to enthral the little ones while mum and dad have some fun.
And be rest assured, we offer a very safe and fulfilling environment that kids love.
The only potential problem is they may not want to leave.
(Evening club includes supervised mealtime with food & drinks charged accordingly)
Please click here to view our Kids Menu
Long Beach Kids Club, our hotel’s hub for children, is a supervised center complete with games, toys, and enriching activities to give parents complete peace of mind. That you can unwind knowing that your children are safe and happy with our experience caregivers. Renowned as one of the most family-friendly hotel in Pattaya.
Our kids club provides a dwelling for the little ones with indoor for children aged 4-12 years old
Our Kids Club is one of the finest one-stop activity centres in Pattaya where your kids can enjoy game consoles, cartoons, DVD entertainment, art supplies and so much more!
- Playground Ball Pit
- Climbing Rob
- Wooden Toys
Long Beach Garden Hotel & Spa Kids Club is a space where your kids can explore their creativity with a wide range of activities for an unforgettable holiday. As one of the most recognised family hotels in Pattaya, it’s important that you can unwind knowing that your children are safe and happy with our experienced caregivers.
Our Pattaya Kids’ Club team will provide hands-on experience when looking after your little ones, while encouraging them to engage in our fun activities. From arts and crafts to cooking lessons and a variety of interactive games, our kids’ activities are scheduled to run every day of the week! We just want your kids to have a memorable experience in Long Beach Garden Hotel & Spa Kids’ Club with our friendly team who are trained to handle any situation and ensure that your kids are having a great time.
Complete with a private beach and swimming pool nearby, as well as a bountiful of entertainment options, it’s a paradise by the sea for your children!
The holidays are all about having fun with your loved ones. If you are looking for a family hotel in Pattaya visit us and we promise you a memorable time with our great facilities that are made perfect for families. . Our Kids Club is one of the finest one-stop activity centres in Pattaya where your kids can enjoy game consoles, cartoons, DVD entertainment, art supplies and so much more!
- The Kids’ Club is open daily: from 09.00 Hrs. to 18.00 Hrs.
- Children aged from 3-10, height under 110 cm are welcome to play.
- A parent / guardian must sign the child in; children arriving alone will unfortunately be denied entry.
- Children under 6 years old are allowed to stay in the Kids Club as long as they are accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Parents need to stay within our grounds at all times, whilst their child is at the club. Upon signing your child in, please give accurate information of your whereabouts, i.e. pool, coffee shop, room, spa, etc.
- When registering your child into the Kids’ Club, it’s mandatory to let us know if your child suffers from: illness, allergies, disabilities, behavioral issues or is taking medication.
- A disabled child with allergies or specific needs must be accompanied by a parent at all times, inside the club.
- Please be aware that Hotel staff will not give medicine to children. They are unauthorized to do so under any circumstances, even if these medicines have been prescribed by a doctor.
- It is against policy to provide refreshments to children. Please leave them something or order from our Kids menu, signing the check before leaving. (The menu is available at the Kids’ Club)
- Hotel is not responsible for any lost / damaged property. Please try to leave valuables elsewhere.
- If a child behaves in a manner that disrupts the rest of the group, unfortunately they’ll be returned immediately. N.B.: This may result in the child being excluded for the duration of their holiday.
- Wet swimsuits or clothing are not allowed in the Kid’s Club area
- Children in the kids’ Club, children must change the socks we prepared every time.
Should you require any further information,
Please do not hesitate to contact our Kids’ Room Supervisor / Club Manager.